Enthusiast Software Engineer with experience building apps in Node.js and React.js. Hands on experience in building API's with GraphQl and TypeScript.Experience with building event driven system with high scalability and availability serving thousands of request per seconds. In previous roles, responsible for building highly available API's, commonly used react component libraries throughout the organisation and launching new features to millions of users.
Responsible for building a system that captures feedback for PizzaHut and CCD which is being used by both the vendors. Responsible for building the loyalty points and cashback system which is serving thousands of active users. Build a Standard SDK exposing common API’s for the clients to build upon the Walkin Backend API’s and a React Component library which can be re-used throughout the organisation and other clients for standard Design Patterns.
- Solution for the high-profile progressive web application standardizing the way of development amongst different projects and mitigating code duplicity
- Profiling, Troubleshooting & Bugs fixes for the high-volume application resulting in system performance and scalability improvements
- Developed RefineX that processes and captures feedback while providing richer analytics.
- Developed the loyalty points and cashback system which is serving millions of active users.
- Developed product consoles, component libraries, customer interfaces & SDKs.
Full Stack Developer-Intern
I was responsible for handling the logistics and user wallet module. Building new Features and launching for Over 1M user. Handled logistics module to manage 3PL API Integrations
- Integrating with third-party services and external APIs as a part of implementation and standardizing of order shipment service
- Profiling, Troubleshooting & Bugs fixes for expiring promotional credits in a user’s Wallet
- Developed and Launched new features for more than 1M users.
A website for developers to meet other developers and ask queries. This app is built with ReactJs as its front end and NodeJs for serving API routes.
A single Page React application for ordering and making custom burgers.
NodeJs Starter Code
NodeJs Starter Code for building API's. A boilerplate for NodeJs web applications API's.It includes api routes for auth where you can easily start with login and register with nodejs and mongoDb(Mongoose) as fast as possible. You can easily expand this project with a proper folder structure which is properly organised in an easy and understandable manner.